Monday, May 6, 2013

My Fantastic Blue Monday Mood!

Happy Blue Monday everyone! I'm in a fantastic blue mood. Thanks to Smiling Sally for hosting!!! You guys know I love my handcrafted flowers. The first flower crafted from vintage bridal satin is of Lucille Ball, of course. Who doesn't love Lucy? The 2nd is Chipette Brittany. I created that one for my daughter Taylor's birthday. The 3rd is Chipette Eleanor, which was made for my daughter Madison's birthday. I recycled one of my girls' denim jeans & created a wall pocket. I just love the country blue fabric. After making the flowers, I attached sticks from my yard to the back & this pretty is hanging on the wall of my kids' bedroom. Just love the little dream tag.
Now for the piece de resistance! With Mother's Day in less than a week & my Granny's birthday just 2 days after that, I was thinking of  my grandmother Mary. She's no longer with us, but she's remembered & loved more & more every day.






All of my flowers can be custom made. Whether you need a hair clip, headband or a brooch, I love custom orders. Just contact me & I'll do my best to create something special for you. 
Happy Blue Monday guys and Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. So creative, and I love that you think so highly of your grandmother. I like your blues; thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Tondeleya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Sally! Thank YOU for stopping by. I'm having such fun with Blue Monday! I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea and your work is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping! I hope you're having a great week!

      Delete
  4. Hello Tondeleya, Your flowers made from fabric are gorgeous.I especially love the centers you pick. Very pretty and so clever too.
    Thank you for sharing your works of art with blue Monday.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete