Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rose Toile Custom Made Designer Pillows


I love roses & was so happy when I found a Hunter Douglas fabric sample book at my local thrift store. Both of these pillows were created using red & lavender toile.  The red pillow is accented in the center with a monogrammed linen hand towel. The lavender pillow is accented in the center with a gorgeous Cowtan & Tout lace remnant that I had been holding onto until just the right project. I also added faux pearl beads around the perimeter.

Measuring about 9 1/2" x 10", these pillows are great accents for any room. They provide the perfect pop of color. They're great for layering & mixing & matching.

I'm happy to say that both pillows have found new homes with two wonderful customers who support my work. While I don't have anymore of this particular designer fabric, I do have other fabric that is only available to the interior decorating trade. I happily welcome all custom orders. Please feel free to contact me if you have a particular decorating wish. I'd love the opportunity to come up with something special just for you!

1 comment: