Monday, May 6, 2013

Lucille Ball Turquoise Flower Hair Clip

Isn't she pretty! This flower was handcrafted from vintage bridal satin. She's accented with sequins & beads & finished on back with a duckbill clip. 


* Lucille Ball I Love Lucy Turquoise Flower Hair Clip- 5 1/2" across ($13.25)

* Perfect GIFT idea! A definite show-stopper, conversation piece. I love receiving custom orders. If you need another color, a bridal package, a smaller flower or a brooch, please let me know. 


* I'm extremely pleased with how this piece came together & hope that you like it enough to make it your own. This hair clip would make a lovely gift as well. It's available for purchase at Allen & GRACE!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I can try this one! :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my page and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete