Friday, March 15, 2013

Audrey Believes in Pink Mixed Media Art Wings


I just loooove how these turned out. Audrey #1 is part of a series I’m so excited about called, “Beauty, Love & Grace: all things Pure, Honest & True”. This one has the quote “
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.~ Audrey Hepburn.
” Perfect GIFT idea~An all year round item for your home!

This piece measures 21″ high (without hanger & beads), & 24″ high (with beaded hanger). At the widest point (across the wings), this measures 16″ across. The wings are big, but not too big or too heavy for your wall or door.  

This piece is especially for everyone who loves a pop of color & for those of us who enjoy touching art, not just looking at it.

Audrey was created using recycled/reclaimed materials, vintage pieces, beads, fibers & a handmade flower.


I’m extremely pleased with how this piece came together & hope that you like it enough to make it your own.  Audrey is available now on Ebay!


I'm also excited to share my pink. Happy Pink Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful art work. I love Audrey!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by. I'm following your blog now. You have SO many pretty pinks!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you for stopping by. Right now the wings are posted on Ebay. After that they'll be listed here.

      I just love your crazy quilt. I'm following your blog now. Looking forward to your other posts.

      Delete
  3. What beautiful set of wings.

    Hopping by from Pink Saturday.

    My PINK
    Your comment is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm following your blog & looking forward to your posts.

      Many blessings to you!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! Two of my favorite things - Audrey and Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Robin! You have some pretty blossoms & pinks on your blog. I'm following your blog & looking forward to your other thoughts.

    Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete