Thursday, August 21, 2014

DREAM Motivational Tan Black Red Inspirational Home Wall Hanging Art Sign


* Dream Get Motivated Art Wall Hanging Door Greeter 11" x 14"
$40 + 5.00 shipping


* This item will be made to order. Please allow 3 days before this item is shipped out. Due to handcrafting, no two items are exactly alike. Please expect some variation between the photo & your actual sign.

* Dream, Get Motivated, Have a Vision, Get Inspired, Believe in Yourself, Work Hard, Stay Focused, Be Fearless, Get Out There!

* Colors: Tan, Red, Black

*  Perfect GIFT idea~An all year round item for your home!  Need another color or inspirational verse/quote? Contact me. I LOVE custom orders! Please check back often. I'm currently working on some new items. The plant is NOT included in this listing.
* Lovingly handcrafted by me for you! I’ve been creating for as long as I can remember. I enjoy creating in different mediums. This piece is truly a one of a kind!  This sign was created on an archival, acid-free flat panel canvas. The background has been covered with pieces of vintage sheet music, pages from an Asian book & atlas pieces.  I used acrylic paint for this item.
* The raised letters are die-cut, then painted. The sides of the canvas are painted. I left the back white.
* I have anchored this on natural polished hemp.
* This piece measures 11″ x 14" (without hanger), & 17″ high (with hanger).
* This piece has been signed on the front. Layers of varnish have been added to this piece for added protection & shine!
* Although this piece has a hanger, the hemp could be cut off and this piece could be placed in a frame (without glass).
* This piece is especially for everyone who loves surrounding themselves with inspiration, a pop of color & for those of us who enjoy touching art, not just looking at it.  Although this item has been glazed with exterior varnish, I recommend this item be displayed indoors.
* I’m extremely pleased with how this piece came together & hope that you like it enough to make it your own. 

This item will be wrapped in bubble wrap and/or sandwiched between 2 layers of cardboard for shipping. I often use recycled shipping supplies. This item may be shipped in a large envelope or wrapped in kraft paper. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment