Monday, November 27, 2017

New Blue Country Quilt and New Review

Well, I'm feeling darn pleased with myself this morning. Not only did I complete my new blue quilt. She's been washed and dried once to start the "ragging" process. I realized just this morning You Inspire Me has a new review.

Here's my newest creation. Isn't she lovely, all fluffed out and puffed up?  She's all cotton. She measures approximately 50" x 60". She's filled with batting.

And here she is from another angle (back).
And rolled up.

Okay, maybe that's enough photos. Although, I have more. She's getting camera shy. I'm getting carried away. I just can't believe how much I LOVE this quilt. I fall in love with every quilt I make. I'm really proud of how it came together. There's a rose fabric, that's more of a teal than blue. I wasn't sure if it would blend with the other fabrics, but I think it does. Tell me what you think.

As much as I love this quilt, I can't keep her.  So, she's available on eBay.  If no one takes her home there, I'll move her back to this blog.

Now, about You Inspire Me.  We have another review. Woo-hoo!


I'm feeling so much joy and gratitude this morning, I can hardly stand it. I hope that wherever you are, peace and joy are with you as well.


P.S. This blue quilt immediately made me think of Smiling Sally. I just headed over to her blog to realize that she has passed away. May she rest in heaven. I look forward to seeing her there when my time is done. Her Blue Mondays are now being hosted by Jeanne of Backyard Neighbor.


1 comment: